Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lookalikes #4: Margaret Atwood & Gothel


Gothel the witch (apologies Margaret, I do like your books, even if you do write like Stephen King – according to http://iwl.me – but then again, it seems everyone does) from Barbie's film version of Rapunzel (2002, direct-to-video) and Margaret Atwood, author.

Update: Margaret Atwood reads my blog!
Well, what actually happened was someone Tweeted this post to Margaret Atwood, then she Retweeted it. I'm not a Tweeter and don't know exactly what that means, but I guess it means she must have looked at it. Possibly very briefly. After she Retweeted, some 237 people looked at the post that day. And one made a comment.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

You have a lot of imagination, I give you that. Maybe the lighting is similar, but what else???