Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Top ten Caroline songs

According to the Urban Dictionary, most Caroline's have a fine booty. I don't think I've ever fancied a Caroline but I have a friend who seems to have only dated Carolines. Even when he dated a German girl, that was a Carolyn. Caroline is the feminine form of Carl. No idea why it's been the subject of so many songs.

1. Sweet Caroline Neil Diamond
2. Caroline No The Beach Boys
3. Caroline Says II Lou Reed
4. Caroline Says I Lou Reed
5. Roses Outkast
6. O Caroline Matching Mole
7. Does Caroline know? Talk Talk
8. King and Caroline Guided by Voices
9. Caroline Fleetwood Mac
10. Caroline Aminé

2 comments :

Caspar said...

I vote for Caroline by Espers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNFQrCsXYNg. Have a listen, you might like it.

Barnaby said...

I do like it very much. Thanks Caspar, never heard of them before.